IV Vitamin Infusion Therapy: Commonly asked questions
Why should I get an IV vitamin infusion?
- Boost energy levels
- Combat chronic fatigue
- Enhance the immune system
- Prevent illness
- Detoxify the body
- Pain relief from acute migraines as well as migraine prevention
- Boost the metabolism to facilitate weight loss
How long does it take?
- First infusion typically involves completing our IV consent form, consultation with healthcare provider prior to the infusion & will take up to 1 hour
- Subsequent infusions will take 30-45 minutes
How often should I have one?
- The frequency of infusions is completely up to you! We can administer IV infusions as often as once weekly
- We recommend every 2-3 weeks starting out to help detoxify the body and replace essential vitamins & nutrients
Which infusion should I get?
- We will go over all of your concerns during the consultation to determine what you are looking for
- We offer a variety infusions depending on the needs of the client
- Simple hydration
- Electrolyte replacement
- Energy boost
- Immune boost
- Radiant skin, hair, nails
- Muscle repair
- Metabolism boost
- Migraine relief (Zofran for nausea)
- Myer’s cocktail (comprehensive infusion)
Are there any side effects?
- Side effects rarely occur with IV vitamin infusions
Common side effects: (All of these are normal)
- Minor bruising, bleeding from IV site
- Soreness of the arm
- Cooling sensation in the arm when the fluids are administered
- Metallic taste in the mouth, flushed feeling, vitamin smell in the urine
- Less common side effects:
- Allergic reactions
** We do a comprehensive evaluation to go over potential medication interactions, allergies, medical conditions prior to administering any vitamin infusions
How much does it cost?
- Pricing depends on the type of infusion you receive
- We accept most major credit cards and CareCredit
(203) 626-9080 – Wallingford (203) 724-9290 – Stamford