Dr. Turok is committed to ensuring that each patient is comfortable with the procedure, understands exactly what they are getting and that every patient gets the result they desire. Dr. Turok has extensive experience in treating both genders and he understands the distinct needs of each patient and is able to provide a safe, well tolerated and financially appealing aesthetic treatment plan.
Injectable Dermal Fillers
Dermal Fillers are used to fill wrinkles and soften the appearance of lines or folds, providing our clients with younger-looking, firmer skin and can even provide results comparable with those from a face lift- but without the surgery and recovery.
- We offer Juvederm®, Voluma®, Radiesse® and Belotero® because we believe these fillers, as the latest in dermal filler technology, provide the best results for our patients.
- While the number of syringes each patient needs will vary, 1-2 syringes is considered typical.
- Juvederm® Ultra XC and Ultra Plus XC and Voluma® XC are delivered in 1.0cc syringes that are premixed with Lidocaine®, a local anesthetic, to provide increased patient comfort.
- Radiesse® comes in both .08cc and 1.5cc syringes and Belotero® is offered in 1.0cc syringes.
Botox® and Xeomin®
- May be used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines), around the side of the eyes (crow’s feet lines), and smooth away wrinkles around the mouth and nose in adults for a short period of time (temporary).
- May also be used to treat gummy smiles and to soften clefts in the chin.
- Tiny injections are administered in and around the treatment area.
- You should experience little to no discomfort and usually takes around 20 minutes.
- Patients can expect to see results in 7-14 days.