Forever young with youthful radiant skin!
Call to book now!
Do you notice these 3 signs of aging?
- Skin color becoming more grayish because of less blood flow.
- Facial shape getting collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Skin texture come to be less smooth.
The lively rosy hue fades to dull gray. As a result, the person looks worn, tired or droopy.
At CT Pain Solutions, you can combat aging with Vampire Facelift, using HA fillers AND Platelet Rich Plasma to restore shape while improving tone and texture of your skin.
How does it work?
With HA fillers (i.e. Restylane or Juvederm) we restore younger appearing face, while keeping the shape natural. Then, we use your own Platelet Rich Plasma, full of Growth Factors to put back into your face. These Growth Factors work like a magic by stimulating stem cells in your skin. The multipotent stem cells then develop new collagen, new blood vessels, new fatty tissue.
The result – younger looking skin!
How is it done?
Our expert MD injector will begin with HA fillers to sculpt a younger looking face while staying true to your face’s natural contour and shape. Then he will take few ounces of your blood and place it to Magellan centrifuge to isolate Platelet Rich Plasma full of Growth Factors. Using numbing cream and a very small needle, the physician injects your own growth factors back into your face. Your skin will start to produce new collagen and blood vessels, bringing back the elasticity and glow of your younger years.
What else should you know?
- The Vampire Facelift is for everyone, therefore feel free to schedule a consultation.
- The entire procedure takes less than an hour.
- Vampire Facelift is virtually painless, as we use topical anesthetic to numb your face.
- PRP therapy for the face shows immediate results, creating youthful volume with smoother glowing skin.
- This new youthful you will last between 9 to 12 months.
CosBeauty Article About the Vampire Facelift