Start on the path to beautiful, radiant skin!
Call to book now!
Do you notice these signs of aging?
- Skin looking sallow or ashen due to low blood flow
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin becoming less smooth
- You’re looking worn, tired or droopy
At CT Pain Solutions we are proud to present the Vampire Facial, an innovative combination that has become a sensation world-wide.
The treatment uses Platelet Rich Plasma to stimulate skin rejuvenation.
How does it work?
The PRP is derived from a portion of the blood which contain platelets. The platelets contain high levels of growth factors, which, when applied to the skin, will stimulate cell turnover, acting as an energy boost to your skin. In other words, it is facial that uses your own blood to help promote the healthy activity of your skin cells. Collagen will start forming within a week after the procedure, with effects lasting up to a year.
The Vampire Facial treats crow’s feet, dark circles under the eyes, acne-scarred and sun-damaged skin, and fine lines around the mouth, giving your skin a natural youthful glow.
How is it done?
The procedure begins by drawing blood from your arm and isolating Platelet Rich Plasma from your blood using a Magellan® centrifuge. Then our doctor injects the PRP which rejuvenates the face, restoring natural glow and radiance. Then provider uses a microneedling device to create multiple micro-punctures, driving the growth factors into the skin and stimulating stem cells. Next step is “painting” the Platelet Rich Plasma into the micro-punctures, soaking the tissue with growth factors for further tightening and skin rejuvenation.
What else should you know?
- The entire procedure will take less than an hour.
- Results of the Vampire Facial are immediate and continue to develop over the course of the following 2-3 weeks.
- Effects usually last up to a year.
- The procedure should be repeated every 3-4 months for maximum effectiveness.
- Best results are obtain by having three treatments, each 4-6 weeks apart.
- Because the skin receives tiny punctures, swelling, redness, or irritation may occur, subsiding within 24-48 hours.
- Avoid aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, or herbal supplements for 72 hours prior to the procedure as these medications can increase the chances of bruising.